Thursday, December 8, 2011

Last Month in Miami

Here's my eyes glimpse of what took place during my last month in Miami embracing the live of the slave laborer....and making it look good!


the usual breakfast spread put together when the boss is aboard...barely ever touched by anyone but the crew but if not presented the 5 year old owner of the boat was not a happy camper.


just some shots of Alexia in all its glory...ready to charter! if any of you are interested check out http://www.liquidassets-inc.com/...this piece of lux could be yours!



Halloween: after a long day of labor nothing beats a penguin and macho man braving a stormy-weather life-fearing drive to Lauderdale for the National Crew Party...no idea what i was about to slip into

easily over 500 crew dressed to the nines, live band, tents lined with food trucks and bars....all free and ready for partaking


 Drink of a true penguin: dirty martini (shout out to weeknights with the Armstrong's and Castro's)


 So I thought I blown away by the National Party but after deciding to have a mellow recoup day hitting the movie theater and ready to cook dinner, carve pumpkins, and drink spiced ciders we walked out of the movie theater into this mass...all the streets blocked off in coconut grove and packed with quite the aray of family friendly and not so family friendly costumes...recoup day plans were quickly tossed out the window and costumes were re-adorned and taken to the streets.



no worries i did get my pumpkin carving fix in, although it didnt happen till mid november


Beer and food truck night turned to martini and club night...almost made it to South Beach...almost
Thank goodness Delainey came to town giving me an excuse to ditch work early (around 1:30am) and get a solid, much needed, night to dance like we owned the place. I was buzzing so hard on my Delainey high that heading home at 4:30 am and starting work again at 6:30 am was easy peasy.


one of the great things about Miami: if you look hard enough and long enough you'll almost always find a rainbow

Staying connected to my southern routes: slow-cooked from scratch (bbq sauce and all) pulled pork BBQ with mimosa's and football.


toys


one of my big accomplishments of a usual work day


fine tuning my table decor skills


once again...cruising Miami


Last free night in Miami Capt Joe took me for a Thank you dinner which led to checking out some great roof top pool/bars/clubs overlooking downtown miami. if you're ever in Miami on a friday or saturday night Club 50 will rock your world....we were there on a tuesday so not quite as rock and roll but still pretty darn breath taking!


And Thus concludes my time in Miami....i worked up until the hour I hoped on the airport taxi and was taken away to my next adventure. Who knows if or when I'll be back but it will always be catalogued as a blissfully hard working 4 months of my life.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Wish you coulda put a pic of us up there and maybe one of "The Situation" :) I cant believe it was so late when I saw you! It felt like ten minutes too but I was already a few martinis in at that point so it doesnt surprise me ;) Haha! Love you!!!! ~Delainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for dirty martinis, we miss you!

    ReplyDelete